I will be celebrating with my little guys
and my Mum and Dad.
My big guy will be in Dallas for a meeting.
In honor of my birthday, I thought I'd share a few of my favorite things.
Cue the music - raindrops on roses and whiskers on kittens, bright copper kettles...
1. My family and friends of course!
I have the greatest parents,
a younger brother who makes me very proud,
a sweet husband who still winks at me and tells me I smell pretty,
2 gorgeous little boys who make my heart melt,
and 4 forever friends ( Mindy, Alyssa, Sarah & Jen)
who totally get me.
I can't imagine life without anyone of them
2. A perfect cup of tea to start and end my day, with milk, no sugar, thank you.
Unless I'm eating chocolate, in that case,
a nice cappuccino with some sugar in the raw and a little sprinkle of cocoa on top.
3. New England towns & general stores. The ocean. Lobster rolls.
5. Checked fabric & floral & toile, don't care if it's in or out.
6. A good book. Preferably in front of the fire, on a rainy day, with my feet up, wearing a cozy sweater & leggings, maybe with a short little nap to follow.